HDL's father

KERSTIN S.DERBAUM vd.pol2 at memo.volvo.se
Sun Jun 11 11:44:47 CEST 1995

--- Inkommet fr}n VD.POL2  031-667632               95-06-11 11:44
  -> IN=disney-comics(a)Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
> ERIK:

I'm very glad you think my theory MAY have some true within it!

> DANIEL:

You say that you DON'T believe my story to be true. How could you
know? As far as I know I am the only one who have brought some of
the facts about HDL's father into the daylight. But I'll continue
my research, although. Yes, HDL blew up their father's chair with
a giant firework. And if the father wasn't killed by the incident
he would at least be on a hospital for a *VERY* long time. And
since Ludwig von Drake haven't appeared in a cartoon NOR a comic
since sometime in the sixties (and maybe seventies) I think that
is ANOTHER evidence of Ludwig being HDL's father. What do you
think about that?

> MIKE:

Yes, HDL would have their fathers (Ludwig?) last name. But as far
as I know nobody ever mentioned HDL's last name in a comic, and
even IF they where called HDL Duck in that comic, this is no
evidence for them to have the last name Duck. They might as well
CALL themselves Duck, because they have lived with Donald (Duck)
for 58 years. And there is also a lot of people around the world
who take their mother's last name, and HDL's mother is Donald's
sister Dumbella "Della" Duck. Maybe they took the name Duck
because their mother had that name, and because they live
together with their uncle named Duck. But they could still be
BORN von Drake, couldn't they?

---

Jakob Soderbaum