HDL's dad

KERSTIN S.DERBAUM vd.pol2 at memo.volvo.se
Tue Jun 13 18:37:55 CEST 1995

--- Inkommet fr}n VD.POL2  031-667632               95-06-13 18:37
  -> IN=disney-comics(a)Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
> Cdoberman at aol.com (I can't remeber yer name!)

I'm not quite sure of what you mean by "did they blow up their
fathers chair for de-flowering their mother?". If you explain it
for me I am sure I can give you a good answer. No, Huey, Dewey
and Louie are NOT any kind of love ducklings! I thought you knew
that they usually do a lot of tricks to make the boring time in
Donald's house go faster! :-)

> DANIEL:

Well, it's up to you if you believe my theory to be right, or
not. You write that he never intended to be HDL's father in a
comic. So what? No one ever intended to be the father of
Gladstone Gander in a comic either! And if you want to see a
comic with Ludwig as the father of HDL, I sure can make one.

> MATTIAS:

As I said before, it is just a theory I have about Ludwig von
Drake (Yes, 'von'!) is the father of HDL. Since nobody else has
come up with something in that question I decided to make a
research. And this is what I have come up with this far. But have
you ever seen the cartoon "Donald's Diary"? There you can see
Ludwig von Drake as the father of HDL. And there is nothing that
says that Daisy is a blood-related aunt to HDL! She is called
'aunt' because she is, as you say, Donald's girlfriend (?) and
since HDL call Donald "Unca Donald" Daisy has to be "Aunt Daisy".
But you COULD also be right about she is the sister of HDL's
father. I don't know, IS April, May and June the cousins of Huey,
Dewey and Louie? Maybe YOU should do a research of that? Then
maybe we can come up with something about HDL's father too?

> HARRY:

You say that "LvD CAN'T be the father of HDL. When he was
introduced in the first LvD comic the entire Duck-family calls
him a 'distant relative' whom they never have seen before". But
that is no real evidence! Do you think that IF he is the father
of HDL he would be a 'close relative'? No, I don't think so. He
would still be a kind of a 'distant relative'. At least *I* think
so. And I also heared somewhere from he was the COUSIN of Uncle
Scrooge! So that story doesn't proove anything. But thank you,
although. You HAVE been a lot to help! This proove that I don't
have to be right all the time. If you come up with something
else, tell us so. I am sure that if everyone cooperate we can
come up with something.

> ERIK:

Whatever.

---
Jakob Soderbaum
                   "Kom Mir, Beni Hasan, El Fant and Aswan!"
                   "Just tell Benny it's a *crocodile* I need!"