WWW news

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Wed Jun 14 07:20:04 CEST 1995

News on the WWW pages on Disney comics
(http://www.update.uu.se/~starback/disney-comics/):

 * I've reorganized the section on Disney comics characters
and integrated the information from Jussi Vainikainen's pages
(with pictures and translations) and the other info (with trivia
about some characters -- entries for many more characters very much
welcome!).  Now the pages don't list all the translations of the
names, but you have to explicitly ask for it if you're interested.

Follow the "characters" link in the contents section and you'll get
there.

 * From the page on Mickey there's a new document available now:
"Why Real Mice Aren't Perfect" which is an article by David Gerstein
for Egmont's in-house journal.

 * In the contents section of the main page there is now also a
link "What's new" where I'll put links to new stuff on the pages,
so it will be easy to keep up-to-date with the stuff there.

Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 (administrator of this mailing list)
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"