Indexing stories

Knut Hunstad Knut.Hunstad at veg.sintef.no
Thu Jun 22 22:59:00 CEST 1995

>It should be quite easy, though, to convert it to Harry's format.

Seems like it, so what have you indexed so far? I hate doing work that's
already done by someone else! But I could help you with a conversion method
from your format to Harry's, if you like (I have studied computing science
and work as a programmer).

I'll try to take a closer look at the whole database system one of these
days, including the programs.

We should perhaps take this to personal mail? Or perhaps Per could create a
mailing list for disney-comics-database?

Knut