Several questions...

Knut Hunstad Knut.Hunstad at veg.sintef.no
Mon Jun 26 19:17:32 CEST 1995

> Hello everyone. <smile> I'm a new subscriber and I would like to know
>a few things.

Welcome!

> - Can someone tell me what your abbreviations are?

Abbreviations of what?

> - Where can you find Disney comics? It is verly hard kto find them where
>   I am.

Well, where are you?

>I have only read one Disney Comic: "The Hood."

Poor you! Which story is this, BTW, the comic version of the movie "Robin Hood"?

> - What is the Carl Barks Library?

A collection of books with the stories of Carl Barks, the creator of Donald
Duck++

>	KNUT:
>    Where do you find all of these comics? I would love to know.

My collection is quite modest compared to others on this list. No problem
buying comics here, simply go to the shop every week and buy what you want.
Getting old comics takes some work looking through piles of comics in second
hand comic stores.

>  BTW, There was a movie from Disney a long time ago called "The Black
>Cauldron." Do you know if they made a comic strip after the movie?

I doubt it, TBC was more or less a flop, which Disney seems to try to erase
from the public memory.

> For
>a while I've heard that after each Disney movie or television cartoon,
>they start a Comic strip. Perhaps there might be a strip for Pocahontas.

Mostly that's true, at least for newer movies.

Knut Hunstad