Rosa's Family Tree in Holland

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Wed May 24 13:32:47 CEST 1995

Don:
> Too bad they couldn't use the "new improved" version of "GotLL" in Holland.

Yes - but there's one advantage: I now have both versions of that story.
In my attempt to get all Disney art you make, I now don't have to look
for Scandinavian issues of this story.

> And the Family Tree you say they're publishing -- you say they
> redrew my Tree?

You could also call it re-inking. In the announcement, they showed a part
of the tree. It is exactly your layout, your characters, your face expressions
et cetera. But the drawing (inking) style is not yours.
I'll send you a copy of the issue in a few weeks.

--Harry.