The Lost Legion

DAVID.A.GERSTEIN 9475609 at arran.sms.ed.ac.uk
Sat May 27 12:54:51 CEST 1995

JORGEN:
      [Regarding "The Lost Legion," WDC 167-169] "I found out that,
yes, I had mixed two stories. There is this Lost Legion story, and
there are another story where Goofy tells Morty and Ferdy about the
time when he and Mickey were in the Foreign Legion... [ending] with
Goofy walking in front of a cinema advertising for a movie about the
Foreign Legion."
      Actually, "The Lost Legion" IS the one which ends with Goofy
walking in front of the cinema.  So what is the other story actually
called?

      David Gerstein (who STILL maintains that Paul Murry's best art
was made from 1948-1956!)
      <9475609 at arran.sms.ed.ac.uk>