Disney-comics digest #675.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Sat May 27 12:49:11 CEST 1995

DON:

	So the ODaDaD is something like a counterpart to Lo$1? Hmm... Since
the two first episodes of Lo$ have never been published here in Finland, that
would sound somewhat strange unless they are going to get them out too. Hmm,
I thought this story was supposed to be the first one you ever made. And I
also thought you begun makin Lo$ only when you had 'stabilized' your position
as a Disney artist. Am I wrong in either?
	And the Finnish issues with something about you in them.. The Finnish
editor as I recall said something about sending you a whole lot of old issues
the same time he sent you the letters. I'd like to know what were those so
you won't get doubles on some. If it would be ok, I could give you the Aku
Ankkas when we will meet in person. If Daniel Shane lives somewhere near you,
I could give you his Scrooge piggy bank too. Do you have any idea when was the
request for fan mail published? I don't have the magazine with me but it'll be
no problem getting it when I know little what I'm looking for.

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie