Disney-comics digest #675.

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Sat May 27 09:43:00 CEST 1995

EMERGENCY MESSAGE TO DAVID G.:
        I just wrote my text pieces today to accompany both chapter X of the
"Lo$" and the printing of my Duck Family Tree. And now I realize that I
piddled around too long to verify this "Humperdink" bizniz. I can get that
change into those stories and Trees, but only under the condition you can
tell me right NOW what issue to look in to see that name. I must see the
usage with my own eyes. Since I have all the Disney comics, all you need to
do is tell me the issue, I'll go look at it, then FAX a quick note to
Gladstone. But I need to do this before next Thursday when I leave for my
German tour.
        Hm?>