Disney-comics digest #676.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Sun May 28 21:06:43 CEST 1995

DANIEL: (not Shane)
	So the art was changed in a Santa Claus story? I don't know about
Holland, but in Finland Santa doesn't have 'happy little elves' but something
more like gnomes to help him. If so is in Holland also, then were those
people changed as well?

HOMEBREW:
>I cannot believe you remembered that kind offer, Mike!  So many folks make

	It's nothing really, but the real problem is remembering the other
guy I promised to send the little Scrooge bank. I had his name in my mail
box but (would you believe ;) it was destroyed by a computer error. The whole
Finnish Freenet was down!

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie