Something on Topolino n. 2011

Gianfranco Goria - Anonima Fumetti - Italian Cartoonists Society goria at inrete.alpcom.it
Sun May 28 21:55:20 CEST 1995

Dear Janet,
Yes, your birthday party story is 53 pages in Topolino's edition (Topolino
n. 2011, published in 465.660 copies), and was (greatly) drawn by Giorgio
Cavazzano (and has a crocodile in it).   I have it in front of me...
Did you do it directly for Italy? Its code is I 2011... Was it reprinted
elsewhere? Did they pay you royalties (or nothing at all as they use to do
with us)? If it was reprinted in other countries, was it colored in the same
"hard" way? Here it was colored by Leopoldo Barbarini, at the computer... :-(
Topolino n. 2011 was a special number, containing two stories drawn by
Cavazzano, one by Corrado Mastantuono and two by carl barks.
Bye!