Disney-comics digest #678.

ADEBLIEC@drew.edu ADEBLIEC at drew.edu
Tue May 30 02:28:40 CEST 1995

DAVID:
I got my copy of DDA #32 the other day and can pretty much confirm every thing
you said about it. The only difference being that I didn't notice too
many of the coor separation problems until you brought them up.  It looks
like they were coloring the eyes (the black part) blue in several places!
But most of the errors were minor and only confined to a panel or two on a
page, nothing like the disastrous page or two on that one chapter of Lo$.
(Oops, that should be DDA #33!)
Page quality is a bit thinner, as well, but looks just as good.
I heard a theory the other day in the comic book store that the titles with
text pages will include the letters colums for two books.  Any truth to
this? Or mere rumor?
Agreed on the quality of the WVH cover this issue.  I was wondering if I was
the only one who picked up on that.  It looks rushed - for proof of that,
notice that only two of the three nephews are there.  A better cover would
have had the museum curator on it, at least, and all three nephews.

DANIEL:
Nope, you aren't the youngest. So far as I know, I hold that distinction at
19 years of age, though I've been an ardent $crooge fan since I can
remember.  I remember having a jigsaw puzzle I loved when I was younger
of $crooge in the money bin with HDL sailing on a pirate ship kind of
thing.

FUN FACT OF THE DAY:
Pat Block draws on over-sized paper - 16 inches by rÏáM?º¼Æ
(whoops, lemme try that again)
Pat Block draws on over-sized paper - 16" by 23 1/2", the same
size Carl Barks drew on, if I've heard correctly.  DON: Do you draw on over-
sized paper, too?  There's enough detail there...

-Augie

Augie De Blieck Jr. - Keep VR.5 Alive! Write: John Matoian, President,
Drew University     - FOX Entert. Grp., Box 900, Beverly Hills, CA 90213
http://daniel.drew.edu/~adebliec - 	_and_ vr5 at delphi.com