The Nephews Quote...

kathy fitzpatrick kfitz at halcyon.com
Wed Oct 4 02:14:50 CET 1995

Daniel,

Oog.  Which means I dcan't conjur up the story that went with the quote
which of course would make it easier for me even to find it.

Here is what I am almost positive of:  It was from Gladstone's first run,
seems like it was in the splash panel that started the story.  It certainly
involved a Donald scam that the nephews frowned on.  Pfui (fooey Nero Wolfe
style)!

I will devote this weekend to going through what collection we have.  It was
during the stage of Gladstone's first run before we realized that we had
been giving away a national treasure, so we may not have it.

Thank you kindly for offering and remembering my question!  If I find out I
will post it.

Kathy