Disney-comics digest #807.

Cdoberman@aol.com Cdoberman at aol.com
Sun Oct 8 20:32:54 CET 1995

Don:

"And chapter XI of the "Lo$" was printed completely intact. I'm
surprised and pleased. Guns pointing at beaks, the destruction of the native
village, Bombie, everything is there."

I have two thoughts on why it might have gotten by Disney's random censors:
 1)  Disney's recent flick, "Pocahantas," used some of these similar themes,
and 2) Two Eisner Awards is nothing to take lightly.

Regardless, getting anything past Disney's PC lawyers is lucky, so we can all
consider ourselves very lucky to have seen the story printed the way you had
hoped.

A great story!  And I loved seeing the Eisner's acknowledged on cover.

-- Wes