-- George Lucas & letters --

Arthur de Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Sun Oct 15 05:43:03 CET 1995

	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=F8RGEN_ANDREAS_BANGOR?=:
	That's interesting. So Barks' scene was REALLY taken by George
Lucas? Somehow, I suspected that already. It's EXACTLY the same. The only
thing is that the water doesn't blow Indy to the other side of the
canyon, like it does to Donald. But the rest is equal to eachother.
	Does anyone know, if there are MORE movies that contain scenes,
being based on Disney-comic-stories?

	AUGIE:
	You said that you were interested in lettering and letter-columns.
I sure have seen a lot of your letters in American Disney comics' letter-
columns. Or were those letters from another Augie De Blieck? Is it easy
to get your letter in a Gladstone-comic? Or do they get hundreds of letters
a day? A lot of years ago, I did send a lot of letters to the Dutch
Donald Duck weekly. They were never printed though. I always got a standard
postcard with a 1-page-Donald-gag on it. It always said the same:

	-       "Thank you for your letter. I've read it. Huey read it.
	-	Duey read it. Louie read it. Daisy read it. Uncle Scrooge
	-	didn't read it. He thinks time is money, and you know how
	-	Scrooge thinks about money. Anyway, thanks for your letter.
	-	We're sorry that we can't print it in the Donald Duck. But
	-	I'm sure, that when you send us a letter or a nice drawing
	-	next time, we will publish it.
	-
	-	Greetings, Donald Duck"

	I'm sure Daniel will remember these Donald-postcards.
	They even signed them with "Donald Duck". It's awfull. Anyway, when
I was young, I liked to get personal postcards from Donald himself. Now-
adays, I KNOW that Donald isn't a real duck. Can you imagine how devistated
I was, when my mother told me that Donald didn't exist. :-( I'm glad,
Uncle Scrooge is REAL! (Please don't tell me he isn't!)
	I hope I didn't hurt someones feelings by saying that Donald is
just an imaginary character. I'm sorry for that, but it's the truth. ;-)

See ya,
     ___
C:\>aR|HUr