Disney lettering, etc.

TKlein28@aol.com TKlein28 at aol.com
Sun Oct 15 21:23:07 CET 1995

Augie:

Yes, Chris E. is doing computer lettering, for Image, and probably for DC,
though I can't say I've noticed it on Star Trek. He's given me some good
advice on the subject (which I can always use).

Don:

No, I haven't been asked about lettering LoS #0, though John may just not
have gotten to it yet. You might want to call and ask, if you think that's
appropriate. Of course, I'd be happy to do it if they ask and the deadline
isn't two days after receipt.
I for one encourage you (or David, or SOMEBODY) to let them know your Egmont
stories are available so we can get to enjoy them here.

Daniel:

I was interested to hear of computer lettering in Holland. This is something
I suspected was happening, but I don't see many non-US comics. I know that
Richard Starkings has been approached by European publishers in the past, but
they are astonished to hear his page rates, which is one reason why he
decided to release "Comic Crazy" as a commercial font.

All:

Yes, I too had heard that Indiana Jones was inspired by Barks'
$crooge. No one has responded to my question about whether any of Barks'
stories were themselves inspired by films. Just wondering...
Todd