Disney-comics digest #770.

Larry Gerstein gerstein at math.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 6 23:55:11 CEST 1995

Contents of digest #770:

        Geir J. Netland         Re: CBL: DDA 18
        Don Rosa                Re: Disney-comics digest #769.
        fumetti at alpcom.it       Re: Disney comics from China and India!
        Jon Cato Lorentzen      Why no loooong stories from Egmont?
        Arthur & Daniel               Hearts of the Yukon / Australian comics
        Dwight Decker           Re: CBL: DDA 18
        Neal Kinney             Re: Gladstone Gazette #1
        INET64                  newest comics
        952SANDLIN at ALPHA.NLU.EDU un
        Mark Semich             Re: un
        fumetti at alpcom.it       Re: Disney comics from China and India!