Disney-comics digest #792.

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Fri Sep 22 14:53:00 CEST 1995

DAVE R.:
        Your French funnybook goes into the mail, first-class, Saturday morning.

HARRY:
        Obviously the intended meaning was not that any American Disney
story would be "better" than a foreign one. Lawd knows that I'll NEVER be
able to match the artwork that comes out of all those talented Italians and
Dutch and Chilean and etc. cartoonists; my utter lack of training puts a cap
on how much I'll ever improve. But it's just nice to see that there are
still Americans willing to try to make a career in comic characters that are
so utterly ignored in the market in which we live. I always like to see it,
myself.