Colours

Francois Willot willot at ec-lille.fr
Sat Dec 4 19:50:48 CET 1999

=?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren?= Krarup Olesen a écrit:

> > If I had to vote for the best Hachette publication, it may be "Super
> > Picsou"! It publishes new Danish stories, together with very old Italian
> > stories, and Western stories. And Cavazzano do all covers.
>
> The way you describe it, I am sure it would push JM out from my Top-3
> :-)

Today's "Journal de Mickey" is not a very "original" Disney publication.
New stories from Denmark (but not that much actually), and less Dutch
stories. Many average French gags (in my opinion). There are only a few
very interesting issues each year (with Gottfredson stories with very
good translations, or unpublished Scarpa stories - "Brigaboom" was
published not so long ago, for the 1st time in France).
Sometimes, articles or editorials on Disney events are published too.