Bottaro index

Ferdinando Molteni fermolt at tin.it
Sun Dec 12 18:41:53 CET 1999

I'm a collaborator and friend of the artist Luciano Bottato. I am
realizing an index of Bottaro's stories with Disney's characters, that
contains all the Italian editions and the first foreign editions.
I have recorded only the first French, German, Danish, Swedish and Dutch
editions. Someone can help me for the editions of other countries?
The collaborators obviously will be cited in every edition of this index.
A salute to all.

P.S. I try however contacts with all the persons who love the job of Bottaro.