Sorry...

Per Starback starback at ling.uu.se
Mon Apr 3 15:52:57 CEST 2000

I'm sorry about the recent problems with the DCML digests and the DCML
web pages!  I think everything is working again now (for several days
actually).  Thanks to everyone who told me about the problems.  I
won't bother to answer individually to you now.  I just wanted to
acknowledge that I have indeed received your messages and state that I
now think everything is fine, so if it isn't it may be worthwhile to
tell me again about any remaining problems.
--
Per Starback <starback at ling.uu.se> <http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/me.html>
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"