Strange Website

Heyraymond@aol.com Heyraymond at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 09:28:23 CEST 2000

HI EVERYONE,

        I don't often come out of the shadows to say something, but when I
saw these, supposed Barks' drawings, I felt I needed to.  Aside from the fact
that they are definitely not by Carl Barks, these drawings are quite
wonderful!   What does anyone else think?  BTW, does anyone know who this
artist is?  And where could I find their work?  Thanks in advance, for your
help.  And I hope everything is just "ducky" with you all.

                                                            Sincerely,

                                                    Arthur S Bowman Ph.D.
                                                    Professor of Mathematics
                                                    Western Carolina