DCML digest, Vol 1 #230 - 16 msgs

Henri Knne HJC.Kunne at net.HCC.nl
Wed Aug 16 01:00:22 CEST 2000

Hi to all,
Halvor Sandven wrote:

> I think the most interesting part of the Rosa-Calendar was the first
> page....

I understand this calendar is an attachment to a Norwegian Donald Duck & Co
issue. Do you think it's somehow possible to get a copy from that issue,
here abroad? I'm living in the Netherlands, I haven't got any idea how to
contact them.

> The drawing also made me wonder how old the boys really are.

Their age varies from 5 to 15, or even more. In the latest Micky Maus, the
German weekly, they're doing full-fledged chemical experiments and ignoring
their dwarfish statue, they look almost 20. On the other hand, in the
Grandma stories, they sometimes hardly look 5. Guess Duckburg chronology
is not ours.... It's simply done as fits the story best.
    Greetings,
Henri