R I P Carl Barks, and a question of lesser importance...

Jakob Soederbaum jakob.soederbaum at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun Aug 27 05:40:33 CEST 2000

I uh... read in the newspapers that Carl Barks passed away on the 25th
of August. Can't find words..  LONG LIVE THE MEMORY OF A GREAT MAN !!! I
WILL, FOR MY PART AND IN MY EGOISTIC MIND, NEVER FORGET ALL THE PLEASANT
MOMENTS THAT YOU AND YOUR EXTRAORDINARY TALENT BROUGHT TO ME.
R   I   P

---

I still have to ask about a recent digest in which someone spoke about
the Don Rosa EC-cover *parodies*. I never knew there were more than one
- the one with "Uncle Jonah"??

Best wishes,
/Jakob Soederbaum