Donald Duck Video Game

YMH@aol.com YMH at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 06:10:12 CEST 2000

In a message dated 8/25/00 7:45:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dcml-admin at stp.ling.uu.se writes:

> >I'm pleased to report that it seems that Carl Bark's Duck universe isn't
>  >quite as dead in the US as it appeared to have been. Ubi Soft will soon =
>  be
>  >releasing a Platform game starring Donald Duck for the Nintendo 64 and t=
>  he
>  >Playstation 2 video game consoles.
>
>  Nice to hear, but is it coming out for a simple PC, too? (Possibly in a m=
>  ore
>  distant future.)

My immediate thought was "not likely", since console games unfortunatly don't
tend to work that way, but two things make me pause:

A) I think Disney Interactive, who I think is publishing the title, tends to
release PC versions of anything that they also release for consoles.

B) The game is built around the same technology that was used to create the
game Rayman 2, and there was a PC version of that game.

I'll keep an ear out, and if I hear of a PC version, I'll post the news to
the list.