SOMEWHERE IN NOWHERE BOOK

mark doukakis doukakis at mediaone.net
Sun Dec 3 17:39:29 CET 2000

>It can be ordered by credit card directly from Disney Italia, I
>think, but I'm not sure if they accept foreign orders. Their
>telephone number is +39 (Italy) 0392020350

The three copies that were auctioned on ebay sold for $221, $192 and
$241 each!

They were actually sold by Pat Block himself and, granted, each book
included an original pencil drawing from the artist, and each was signed
by Mr. Block, but with all due respect to the artist and his outstanding
work, PLEASE! I am obviously envious because I entered the bidding and
was blown away!

Can anyone of you lucky Italian chaps tell us American Yankees the
mailing address of Disney Italia or the e-mail address so that we could
look into ordering a copy that way?

Much appreciated!

Mark Doukakis
California, U.S.A.