Mill!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sat Dec 9 09:41:37 CET 2000

. Here the history: Scrooge, Donald and the nephews
make a picnic on the beach. But the sandwiches have too much salt! Was it? A
little mill who produces salt! Is a mill who produces that we want. Scrooge
say produces gold, silver... and he obtains but problems too. Later he
demands shoes and the mill produces shoes and the crack of shoemaker
industry... Later (I can remember why) Scrooge demand water... and the mill
send Duckburg to deluge...
Over a floating door, the nephews says "produce salt" and kick the mill
again to the sea where he make salted the water for ever...

I remenber this one!!! I will try to find it here, because I don't remenber the comic that has it! But I'm sure it is published here in Brazil! And I'm sure it isn't Barks too, maybe Tony Strobl...

When I find it, I will say!

Fernando!