DCML digest, Vol 1 #78

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Thu Feb 10 12:52:05 CET 2000

ANDERS CHRISTIAN:

Yes! Have a look at http://www.asterix.tm.fr/lefilm/img/photo12.jpg

> "I'm not found, I'm just well
> upholstered" (as he says in a danish cartoon)

I suspect you mean "fat", not "found". In any case, in the Greek version
he says "I'm not fat; I have a low chest"!

HARRY and ARMANDO:

Thanks for the files you that you sent me. I have forwarded Don's
posting to Komix, letting them know that they have the dubious honor
of being probably the only European publication to use the "censored"
American version of the script for "The Tripple Distelfink".

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis
-----
"When you travel around as much as *I* do, it's almost inevitable that you'll
 run into yourself at some point!"
-----