Super Picsou Geant

Francois Willot willot.francois at ec-lille.fr
Fri Feb 11 15:54:44 CET 2000

Ridout a écrit:

> I have a copy of "Super Picsou Geant" also (the november 1999 issue). The
> regular French disney comic book is called 'Picsou' and is much smaller (as
> in less pages).

I would say the "regular" Disney comic book is "Le journal de Mickey",
which is a weekly, like "Topolino" in Italy, "Micky Maus" in Germany,
"Anders And" in Denmark or "Donald Duck" in Norway.
(I wonder though what is the regular comic-book in Greece).

> It's printed in magazine format and has articles and
> advertisements in with the comics. I think that "Super Picsou Geant" is just
> a special album they come out with every so often since it is printed in a
> graphic novel format, is increadibly long, and has no advertisements.

As for "Super Picsou géant", it is a bimonthly issue.

  Francois (http://www2.ec-lille.fr/~willot/coa/index.uk.html)