Please respond!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Mon Jul 31 20:20:04 CEST 2000

Please respond!Hi All!

    I'm not sure, but I think that Disney don't permit more this tipe of
"Disney Crossover".
I'm saying that, because the second historie I writte(with Markus Corrêa)is
a "Disney Crossover"when Joe Carioca interact with Timon and Pumbaa. My
publisher say to us that Disney don't permit to put this characters togheter
because they are from different universes. Neither on a cover!
    We can't put, for example, Pata Lee(Paperetta Ye Ye)with the ducks,
after the "Disney Teen"(Os Adolescentes)are created, but they live in
duckburg!!!

    I will be very glad if someone can put more information on this!

Fernando Ventura!

Alex Bowman lordwormm at hotmail.com

I am a cartoon lover and have been for as long as I can remember.  I have a
question for anyone who might be able to answer.

My favorite comics (Disney's Stories & Comics) are the ones in which
unlikely characters are introduced to each other and work together.

I.e. I have three seperate comics featuring stories with:
A) Thumper, Jiminy Crickett & The Seven Dwarves
B) Jiminy Crickett, Timothy Mouse & Dumbo
c) Thumper, The Seven Dwarves & The Wicked Witch

Does anyone know the issue names and numbers in which there are other
similar story lines.

I would love to see most interesting stories concocted to bring otehr
characters together.

Goofy & Merlin                     Rabbit, Thumper & The MArch HAre
Maleficent & The Fairy Godmother   Little John , Baloo & Pooh Bear
Cheshire Cat & Thomas O'Malley     Mr. Smee & Brave Little Toaster
Willie the Operatic Whale & Monstro    Jessica Rabbit & King Triton
Eeyore & Horace                      Daisy Duck & Gepetto

Wouldn't these be fascinating.  Replies are welcome.  Help is requested.

Thanks for listening.

Alex
com