storing comics

sschridde@gmx.de sschridde at gmx.de
Mon Mar 13 02:00:32 CET 2000

Well, as to me, I store most of the comics vertically in cardboard-
boxes. I didn't make up my mind whether bags are useful or not. But
another thing concerning especially the German weekly (printed on
comparably weak paper): The issues lean towards the unstapled edge,
with the result that all issues form a bow or bracket-type something
in the lower third of the issue. Any idea as to how cope with it?

> Another storaging-related question comes to my mind: because of
> space troubles I put almost all my Topolino in horizontal piles,
> switching their back left and right every 10 issues, but I'm not
> sure it is a good solution: can anyone of you tell me if there
> are reasons to avoid this solution?

Soeren

Soeren Schridde

--- keine Regierung ist gewillt, ueber den Tellerrand
hinauszublicken, weil der Teller allein ihren Machterhalt
garantiert.                   Rudolf Augstein, 1998  ---

Martinistr. 52, 49078 Osnabrueck, Germany, Earth
eMail: sschridde at gmx.de
(2nd: sschridde at t-online.de)
Tel./Fax: Acc.Code+ (0)541/150764

at my parents':
Luisenweg 33, 38302 Wolfenbuettel, Germany, Earth
Tel.: Acc.Code+ (0)5331/978268