Announcement of a new Don Rosa page

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Mon May 1 21:37:02 CEST 2000

I made a homepage about the different version of Don Rosa's stories. I
call it the Rosa versions.
It can be found at http://www.geocities.com/acsive/versions.html

(My main page where you can find articles too is
http://www.geocities.com/donaldist/duckling.html   )
The versions page is finsiehd so far, but I am having help on some
american issues, and I need help on finding the 3-part version of the
Charts of Columbus, if a published version of it exists. I alosd need
to find the one-part version of the Universal solvent. page 9 of that
story is said (by the artist:-) to have 4 rows of panels like a usual
page, instead of the splash panel and two more rows.
Also I look forward to hear if the Dutchman story and the Forbidden
Valley story are published in one-part, and if these stories have 4
rows (easiest way to recognize a 1-part) on page 13.

All for now.

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk