DCML digest, Vol 1 #146 - 3 msgs

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Sat May 13 16:15:11 CEST 2000

> >From: SRoweCanoe at aol.com
> >I notice someone saying that there are no Disney comics in english.  I
know
> >there are no USA comics (outside of Disney Adventures - with a story or
so > >per digest); but does this mean that there is no British Disney comics
> >either?  or Austrialian?

> From: "Stefan Persson" <reimersholme at hotmail.com>
> No British. Don't know about Australia. Possibly in India.

Hi,
No British??? But i thought the British versions of Disney comics was still
available not too long ago. Then what happen to the British Disney comics?
The same as the US?

Thanks in advance,
Arie Fachrisal (and a guy named Joe from Singapore)