Lucca Comics and my name!

Apostolis Trikourakis komix43 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:09:31 CET 2000

Archontis Pantsios wrote:

>>>Marco at first confused my name with another
>>>Greek dcml-member (Apostolis!), but the misundestanding was quickly
resolved!

It seems I'm very famous in DCML :-) But how can somebody get confused with
names as "Archontis" and "Apostolis"?? Anyway, it was a really funny
misunderstanding, since I'm living only a few hundrends of km from Italy :-)

>>>Early in the afternoon Armando's cellular phone announced the arrival of
>>>another dcml-member: Paolo Castagno!

Paolo told me about his trip 2 weeks ago. Lucky you were all together! did
he bought any italian magazines?

>>>I now have ~50 comics and books brought back from Italy and I have to
find
>>>the answer to 2 very important questions: (1) Where to store them?, and
(2)
>>>How to find the time to actually read them!

(1): inside Uncle Scrooge's bin
(2): you can use the time-stopping clock from Don Rosa's "Stolen Time" (but
first you must repair it. Gyro will be a good helper!) :-)
Best Wishes

Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens
E-mail: komix43 at hotmail.com & komix at compulink.gr
Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/komixgreekpage