Lucca Comics and my name!

Paolo Castagno p.castagno at libero.it
Sat Nov 4 13:27:12 CET 2000

Apostolis Trikourakis wrote:

> Paolo told me about his trip 2 weeks ago. Lucky you were all together! did
> he bought any italian magazines?

Yep: I bought some old issues of Topolino and a bunch of
Almanacco Topolino. I was lucky enough to find Almanaccos from
1967 on at 1500 Lire (~65 cents)!

The Topolino were someway more expansive: 6500 lire (less than
3$) each, but they were from the 60ties, and aren't easy to find,
or better: they are easy to find, but at higher prices!!

> find

:-)

Luckly enough in the last months an Ikea shop opened in Rome (you
know, the DIY furniture shops from Sweden...), and a bought a new
bookcase, so I still have few centimeters to fil... and I'm sure
I'll use them after Expocartoon, the comics exhibition that will
start next 26th November in Rome!!

  - Paolo

http://members.xoom.it/inducks  mailto:p.castagno at libero.it

"Se qualcuno ti dice che il tuo aereo e' a posto, puo' darsi che
lo sia! Ma non volarci finche' non l'hai controllato tu stesso!
Questa e' la prima lezione!"
(Musone in YM 017)