New Bin's Rooms! (Part 2)

Apostolis Trikourakis komix43 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 21:14:41 CET 2000

Here's the results of my last search I made today:

The Golden Fleecing: On page 10, panel 2, we can see Scrooge saying
(according to the Greek translation): "I don't believe you. We are in the
20th floor!". So, there are 20 floors in the Bin! On the same page, in the
last 2 panels we can see Donald runing . There are 2 rooms in that hall.

Island in the Sky: On page 1, panel 1, we can see a door to the roof. It's
in the middle of the roof.

Untitled story (US 16): Another Worry room on page 3, panel 4...

The Money Champ (US 27): On page 4, panels 7 & 8, and on page 5, panel 1, we
can see a Diamond's fountain and a skier's racetrack (but I'm sure that the
Bin doesn't have a fountain and a racetrack!)

The Mines of King Solomon (US 19): On page 1, panels 1,2 and 4, we can see
an "Army" of employees. So, the Bin must have a lot of offices

Microducks from Outer Space (US 65): There is a small safe with samples from
Scrooge's plantations (page 7, panel 3).

The Strange Shipwrecks (US 23): On the first page of that story, Scrooge is
climbing the stairs to go to his office. Also, in the same page, in the last
panel, Scrooge is saying "I'll think about that. Now I have to go to my
office. And if I need his help...".

Best Wishes

Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens
E-mail: komix43 at hotmail.com & komix at compulink.gr