DCML digest, Vol 1 #278 - 5 msgs

Alipio d'Oliveira Coelho alipio at ufpel.tche.br
Wed Oct 4 17:24:06 CEST 2000

dcml-admin at stp.ling.uu.se wrote:

> Message: 5
> Date:   Tue, 03 Oct 2000 08:59:41 -0300
> Subject: disney comics
> From: "Walter Carzon" <walterc at satlink.com>
> To: dcomics at stp.ling.uu.se
>

> Hello, sorry but my english is very poor.
> So, I'm speak spanish.
>
> Mi nombre es Walter Carzon, soy dibujante de comics de Warner Bros y Disney.
> Mi pais es Argentina, y llegue por casualidad a este sitio donde vi que
> tienen una lista de los dibujantes de Disney donde incluyen mi nombre, por
> ese motivo quisiera agradecerles y ofrecerles, si lo desean, que les envie
> informacion de mi trabajo e inclusive algunos archivos con ilustraciones.
> Para Disney estuve dibujando los comics de The Little Mermaid, Duck Tales,
> TaleSpin, Disney Afternoon, y en activity books, dibuje a los personajes de
> las peliculas, The Beauty and The Beast, Tarzan, Toy Story 2, entre otros.
> Cualquier cosa que necesiten no duden en escribirme, y nuevamente les pido
> disculpas que no pude escribirles la carta en ingles.
> Un gran abrazo y gracias.
> Walter Carzon
> Artist
> my site: www.duendesdelsur.com

Well, I will try to translate this message:
My name is Walter Carzon and I draw comics for Warner Bros. and Disney.
I live in
Argentina, and found this site where I saw the list of artits of Disney
comics and my
name in it. I woul like to thank all and, if you want, I can send
informations of my
work, including some files with ilustrations.
I had draw for Disney the comics The Little Mermaid, Duck Tales,
TaleSpin, Disney
Afternoon and  on "activity books" I draw the characters for the movies
The Beauty and
The Beast, Tarzan, Toy Story 2, and others.
Anything you need, please, write to me, and again I am so sorry for not
write in
English.
Thank you.
Walter Carzon.

 I think that's all. Sorry for any bad translation.
Alipio.
alipio at ufpel.tche.br