Brazilian Kalevala and thanks to Joakim

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Wed Oct 11 23:55:55 CEST 2000

Yes! Kalevala is finally published in Brazil and came to the newstands
today! Really great history! Unfortunatelly without the
extra-"funny"page...and it received a brazilian cover, probably draw by
Euclides Miyaura! It's the second Rosa history published here this year, I
think, the other is "Escape from Forbidden Valley". So maybe we, brazilians,
will see more and more Rosa's comics! GREAT! I can't wait for "The Three
Caballeros Rides Again"... :)

The brazilian name is "Em Busca de Kalevala".

"Cory Crivari and  Fernando Ventura asked about Carson Van Ostens kit for
comic strip artists.

It was published in Walt Disneys Comics and Stories #607, Gladstone, series
II.
(Even if they didn't mention Carsons name...)

/Joakim Gunnarsson."

Thanks Joakim! Hum...Any more details about it?

Many thanks,
Fernando!