New scanned stories: Are we have permission to do that?

F. A. Elliott eliot508 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 07:47:19 CEST 2000

From: Apostolis Trikourakis
>The permission is a problem for all us who want to
>make a page with our favourite topic. I don't
>scanning stories for getting money. I'll never pay
>for that, and I don't want either. I'm scanning
>stories, I'm spending time and money for my Internet
>connection and I will never take my time and my money
>back. I'm doing all that because I love Disney
>stories and I want all of us to have a chance to read
>some very nice stories. Do you want for all us to
>shut down our pages because of a stupid law which
>saying that only the company have the copyrights?

Well said.

Thanks and God bless,

F.A. Elliott.

=====
The 'one' who has a finger on 'it'... scratches against the mahogany lining of a coffin crying, "I am Jonah! I am Jonah! Spit me back out so I may see and feel the light of day again." And, the levithan does not heed for it knows every great epic must come to an 'end.'
A tasty morsel known as... "understanding."  (F.A. Elliott)