DCML digest, Vol 1 #291 - 9 msgs

Rodney w bowcock jr. rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Wed Oct 18 00:17:46 CEST 2000

I'm not certain, but I think that because Don Rosa's stories are done
using Disney characters, no matter where they are published they are
bound by copyright laws that affect Disney property in whatever country
that may happen to be.

Regardless of the situation on copyright issues, it's something I
wouldn't want my name attatched to.  I don't think I'm being paranoid
when I question whether or not there may be Disney lawyers lurking on
this list.  There are many lurkers you know, and many other people who
don't use their full names on this list.  It's possible.

Rodney Bowcock (who is desperatly searching for a copy of The Golden Age
of Comedy film.)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.