DCML digest, Vol 1 #259 - 6 msgs

YMH@aol.com YMH at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 15:55:14 CEST 2000

In a message dated 9/12/00 6:02:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dcml-admin at stp.ling.uu.se writes:

> Can any kind soul out in DCML land give me some tips
>  on where I can get duck and mouse Disney comix
>  (original English text) from Gold Key to most recent
>  Gladstone (incl. CARL BARKS IN COLOUR) at reasonable
>  prices in these cities (or their vicinity)??

You can't get comics at reasonable prices. (At least, not as far as I've
seen.) Especially not old ones. You also can't get anything in NYC at
reasonable prices.

But seeing as how I live in NYC, if you find that I'm wrong, I'd love to hear
about it!

Thanks,
Yossi Horowitz