DCML digest, Vol 1 #261 - 3 msgs

Wdposter@aol.com Wdposter at aol.com
Fri Sep 15 20:51:58 CEST 2000

<<
 I just tried to access the wonderful homepage of Wundermilds Donald Duck
 Comic Book Rarities. When I try to look closer at a thumbnail a black
 page comes up instead with the following message :

 We're sorry, but we can't supply the file you requested.
    In order for us to continue to provide our members with the
 first-class service they expect, we don't allow people to link files
    from sites hosted with other providers. >>

That means He must have had links on his page to files which resided on
servers other than his web host,  Fortune City.  If he takes the links out
and just puts the addresses in he should be ok.   Regards All !  Don, are you
in Europe or sailing the Spanish main or touring Lock Ness?  8-)  Martin