Correction to 'Wundermild's pages ARE accessible'

Frank Fabian ffabian at bluewin.de
Fri Sep 15 19:49:50 CEST 2000

Ola:

Talk about being too fast ... I now saw what you meant, some of the
full-size scans are hosted by Fortunecity (e.g. Donald's Nephews - the
Fabulous Inventors). The said error message appears when you directly click
the link. It seems that Fortunecity does not want to be linked with other
websites, for whatever reason. But you can easily circumvent this by
accessing the page DIRECTLY with your browser ('open location' function);
either type in the URL or copy it using the right mouse button menu and
paste it into the field for entering the URL. The best solution would of
course be if our friend Wundermild transfers the scans to Geocities as
well. Perhaps he reads this.

Best regards,

Frank