Somewhere in Nowhere and Greek Comics Festival

Apostolis Trikourakis komix43 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:04:35 CEST 2000

Hi Duckpeople of DCML universe

I'm wondering if the Barks, Pat Block and J.Lusting's story "Somewhere in
Nowhere" has been published in Europe. 2 months ago I read in July's mailing
list a mail by Armando Botto, saying that "SiN" had releasead to Ebay. So,
where is that story now? Is it in Europe?

And now something interesting but a little off-topic:
The period 6-12 Septeber, there was a Festival of Comics, here in Athens, in
a place called Texnopolis (-Artcity). Many of the most famous European and
Greek artists was here: Quino, Matioli, Moebius and many, many others.
I went there and I saw a room called "Hell and Paradise": All the famous
characters (From Marvel, DC, even Disney) was there, in a room full of red
and white lights! On the left corner was the Paradise and the Hell on the
right of the room
Well, Gyro, Mickey Mouse and Grandma Duck unfortunatelly went to Hell! Only
Scrooge went to paradise 'cause of his kind soul!! It was a very funny
experience!
If you need any info about the Comics Festival, just ask me.

Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens
E-mail: komix43 at hotmail.com
Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/komixgreekpage (English & Greek)
A DCML member