Carl Barks and Nat'l Geographic

Michael Rhode mrhode at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 18:32:25 CEST 2000

Based on F.A. Elliott's suggestion about Barks and National Geographic:
Can anyone provide me with specific examples of a.) issues and the stories
of Nat'l Geo that Barks used and b.) the comic book story he used them in
esp. inc. US publication data?  My wife, in Nat'l Geographics' archives, has
gotten interested in pursuing this.

And Don, if you used specific issues for specific stories, they're
interested as well.

There may be something on their website about this as a result.  No promises
tho.

Thanks,

Mike Rhode