PK al Quadrato?!

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Wed Apr 4 01:16:50 CEST 2001

From: "Fernando Ventura" <fernandopventura at uol.com.br>

> Some Italian membrer can explain me the new Paperinik title PK² ?!
> What is the difference between this new title and PNA? I watched the
Quick
> Time on the Disney italian site, but it didn't explain, or show nothign
> different!

Actually.. there's nothing really different. Commercial reasons made them
change the title I think.

A little difference can be that now there's only one common plot in which
all the single stories take part, and not one issue - one story as it was
before, but that's too soon to tell, it just seems so so far.

And, yes, Duklair's back from Tibet, he's bad, he's turned off the
computer (don't know his Brazilian name) and kicked PK out of the
Ducklair's Tower, but this alone wouldn't need a new title IMHO :-)

> I also like to know if some italian member wants to trade the first's
two or
> three numbers of this new magazine with brazilian Disney comics.

Maybe a little too late for this, I could get you issue #3 (if you don't
find somebody who can get you all three), but the previous ones are not
easy to find now I think.

--
Francesco