Duco RE: Anders: Dutch Rosas, Harry

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Fri Apr 6 10:45:10 CEST 2001

Duco:

> > So "your kind of fan" thinks *everything* Rosa does
> > is wonderful?

> Huh?? Where did AC say "everything Rosa does is
> wonderful"??? He just wouldn't say he found any cover
> 'horrid'. Neither would I. I guess we both are the
> 'kind of fan' who know more than just that one word
> 'horrid' to describe our likes and dislikes. Come on,
> Harry....I'm sure you're also capable to find more
> than one word too to critisize.

Offending? Afwul? Terrible? 8-)

Yes, I was talking in extremities, to get a clear reaction. Anders talked
about "my kind of fan", and made clear that I am *not* "his kind of fan".
I have the impression that some people find everything that Rosa (or creator
X) does is wonderful. I was wondering if that's what Anders meant with "my
kind of fan". If not, then I'm still not sure what he means.

--Harry.