Comics

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Tue Apr 10 19:25:24 CEST 2001

Juan Barragué wrote a month ago:

> Hello!!!

Hello, and welcome to DCML! You're the first Urugayan (Uruguayese?) to pop
up here!

> I´am from uruguay, and i´m looking for this story in special:
> "Donald and Babe´s Fortune". I have only the first part, and
> i want to know if anybody have this story complete.

No answer to this in the past month, so I guess no one recognises the story,
and neither do I. But I may still be of help: can you look in the first
panel of the story, and see if there's a code somewhere? (Some letters and
digits that don't seem to make sense for the story?)

We have a database where lots of Disney comics are catalogued. Unfortunately
very few Spanish-American comics, but maybe a Brazilian reprint could also
help.

--Harry.