Gottfredson's Mickey Strips

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Thu Apr 19 07:42:11 CEST 2001

Olivier mentioned that he is reluctant to discuss Gottfredson's Mickey
strips because too few people have access to them.  Please DO discuss them.
 I am sure that many of us are interested.  Yes, it is true that certain
portions have not been reprinted in many countries, but many have.  In the
Netherlands several have been reprinted in Mickey Maandblad.  Many have
been reprinted in Germany and Scandinavia.  The Italians printed many of
the stories in a great series (I believe it was called "Albi Di Oro"? (not
sure of title)).  I would love to learn more of others' opinions on those
great stories (EVEN if the discussions were at first confined to a few
knowledgeable and interested members).  let us not limit ourselves.  I've
enjoyed very much David's comments on those subjects so far.  It would be
nice to have more dialogue back and forth with more participation.  Ciao,
Rob Klein