Harry's off-topic questions

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Thu Apr 19 22:35:54 CEST 2001

Don R:

> I have done some "research" on Harry's questions about the strange 2/3
> pages published in the new "Pertwillaby Papers" hardback...

Thanks for the explanation! So I *do* need those two pages in their complete
form! You're saying they are not interesting, but that's not the point. I'm
a collector of your stories. And I'm an indexer. I need to have things
complete. (It's a disease, I know.)

Maybe, in the future, there will be a "Don Rosa part 3", with *all* your
other non-Disney and pseudo-Disney artwork in it. I'm sure that fills
another 200 pages easily...

--Harry.